Now the Company can offer to its clients the wide list of works, namely, inspection, repair and modernization of various types of sea vessels.
From the Company’s formation moment, this direction of activity is priority and covers the following;
- Repair of ship main and auxiliary engines;
- Repair of ship hulls;
- Repair of propeller shafts, middle shafts, propellers, steering gear;
- Repair of boilers and steam lines;
- Repair of bottom and side fittings, anchor equipment;
- Repair of auxiliary mechanisms and units: pumps, compressors, hydraulics and pneumatic power systems equipments, with their executive mechanisms;
- Repair of the equipment on prevention of pollution from ships, installations for sewage water biological processing treatment and other filtering equipments;
- Repair of electric networks and systems, electro-distributing boards and the starting equipments;
- Repair of electric machines and transformers with capacity up to 600 kW (kVA) and 660V voltage;
- Repair of all types of the ship electric equipments;
- Repair of pipelines and systems;
- Repair of all made materials boats;
- Repair of elements of the accommodation interior: ship furniture, the lighting devices, special coatings, anti-noise and thermal insulation works;
Specialists of the Company develop and introduce approved effective technique uniting in following stages of the production:
- Inspection-Technical process of specified items with the purpose of revealing defects;
- Development of the technical and technological documentation;
- Coordination of manufacture process, with the Customer and technical supervision organization;
- Works performance in accordance with the developed Specification;
- Drawing up of all report documentation on the executed work;
- Presentation of the repaired objects to the Customer and inspectors of Classification Societies.
Application of the shown method results in achievement of the full control over a course of technological processes, also in distribution of resources and coordination of actions for all participants of the Project, during the manufacturing cycle.
The result of such consolidation of forces and means is the guarantee of execution of the Project in targeted date and with high quality.