All technological processes carried out by the Company, are confirmed by certificates; the most important of them are Recognition Certificate and other Certificates issued by leading classification societies. Process of certification of technological processes in the Company occurs continuously. The Company constantly makes revision and perfection of technological and organizational procedures, develop the new documents and report forms in view of conditions in which activity of the enterprise is carried out.
Certificates of “SAGA Shiprepair” Co.
The conformity certificate ISO 9001:2008 of Quality Control Management System issued by American Bureau of Shipping (ABS).
The recognition certificate of the enterprise, issued by the Russian Marine Register of Shipping (RMRS), entitling to:
– Carry out fault detection and repair of sea vessels hulls;
– Carry out fault detection, repair and adjustment of ship power installations,
including the main and auxiliary mechanisms, heat-exchangers and water-boiling installations, refrigerating devices and high pressure capacity units, load-lifting devices, ship systems and pipelines, the marine constant and alternating current electric equipments and electrical machines with capacity dates up to 600kW and 660V, automated control systems of machineries.
The recognition certificate issued by Russian Marine Register of Shipping (RMRS), entitling to perform fault detection with carrying out of ship hull thickness gauging by ultrasonic methods and registration of report documents for all kinds of survey of RMRS classified vessels, including the expanded programmed of survey for oil tankers, accordingly to IACO Unified requirements.
Areas of activity approved by Classification Societies:
– Repair of ship and other kind of floating constructions hull designs
– Repair of mechanical installations of sea self-propelled and non-propelled vessels
– Repair of the ship electric equipments
– Repair of ship electric machines
– Thickness gauging by ultrasonic method